I thought I knew my fellow YouTubers well, but I learned some interesting facts about some of my favorites in a new book by Frederick Levy (see his YouTube channel). Levy covers some famous YouTubers, and me too. There’s a Q&A and some coverage about the NAPPY campaign I had almost supressed.
Worth a read for those interested in the culture beyond the “cat videos,” or for those already steeped in the social aspect of YouTube. Of course I haven’t read a book completely in about a decade, so I’ll have to trust the book cover. Link below to Amazon if you want your own copy.
- An explanation of how to take advantage of YouTube’s far-reaching
resources and potential
- Expert advice on how to get your video seen
- Insightful strategies on how to make your video stand out from the
- Instruction on uploading videos from a mobile phone
- Simple ways to capture video directly to YouTube from a webcam
- Tips on embedding videos into personal webpages or blogs