Now you and up to 9 viewers can watch a YouTube video spontaneously, and see each other via webcam. Hopefully Google Plus will boost that number, and allow for many more to join even if via text only. It’s kinda like Stickam or Blog.tv but there’s no need for anyone to be interesting. You just need to find a video that’s not boring. Good luck.
- Go to Google Plus (you need an account, and here’s my Nalts profile).
- Click the “Share” button on any YouTube video (how about Airport Crawling?).
- On the right, click link that says “Start a Google Hangout.”
- When window launches, use commands to talk (push the green button) or just watch.
- I’m not sure how to invite friends, but maybe they find you from your circle jerks.