Thanks to the Zombie Combat Command for preparing a field manual to prepare for the undead and zombies. Don’t think they’re coming? Take a gander at this video montage, courtesy of Wired.
So what are the top 10 ways can you prepare based on this new field guide?
- Read the guide.
- Skip the guide and read my top-10.
- Take advantage of terrain. When in doubt, fire.
- Loot pharmacies. Meds are valuable barter material, easy to hide and transport, and don’t soon expire.
- Avoid large gatherings like VidCon2011.
- Drink Snappycow
- Ensure you’re not a zombie. If you are, cease to panic. You can’t become one anymore.
- Look forward to bad ass music that usually accompanies zombie attacks
- Try funny prank: pretend you’re a zombie. Worked well for Bill Murray.