Here’s a nice video montage about handling stress as teenagers… by GodRox and YouthQuestions. A ten-minute clip that reminds us of all the things we know but forget. I’m in there, but Ruth’s accent takes the cake.
Says the description: “Stress is something we all deal with, probably throughout most of our lives. Learning to handle it appropriately at a young age is very important. While you’re a teenager, there’s pressure from school, parents, friends, and work that can stress you out. When you grow up, a lot of those same things can continue to be stressful.”
- Tim – http://www.youtube.com/godrox
- Nalts – http://www.youtube.com/nalts
- Mark – http://www.youtube.com/jimgon21
- Joshua – http://www.youtube.com/MNgeocaching
- Jillianne – http://www.youtube.com/zionlexstudents
- Ruth – http://www.youtube.com/ruthEvlog
ASK YOUR QUESTION ANONYMOUSLY
BTW- here’s my 2007 “message to teenagers” video.