Sorry. I know it’s Friday, but we have a curriculum here. Given the slow holidays and snow days, I’m going to have to ask you to do some reading over the weekend.
- Read about Ashton Kutcher “using his brand as a syndication system.” Oy. Ashton, please punch your director of new media in the boob and videotape it.
- Discover the stupidest tech accessory ever (a thing that hangs your phone on your ear).
- Learn about the White House and Net Neutrality (could someone summarize this for me? It’s too boring).
- Read the drama of 4Tran and Its Porn Day celebration to punish YouTube for killing Lukeywes1234.
- Learn the secrets behind YouTube’s iJustine and Shane Dawson in this steamy USAToday article. Seems you have to change your wardrobe often, and “be seen by the right people.” Okay, people, I’m going to projectile vomit. Here’s a vlog of the interviews.
- See frames of YouTube videos drawn in color pencils, and buy one for $500.