This comment from long-time WillVideoForFood.com back-row participant Reubnick: “Nalts, you and I both need to get our groove back. 2009 was not a good year for Reubnick. My advice for you is to find another giant flightless bird in the road and be surprised at it again. That is still my favorite video of yours.”
So I’m thinking… hey I can’t be the only person who has lost his/her groove. Sure, my last few dozen videos have blown. And I’ve fallen off the top 100. But did we call it quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Comment below and join the Get Your Groove Back Club. No ‘fing unique URL or Ning site. Just sign up for free… right here on this post. Everyone’s welcome. Even midgets can join.
Should you join? Yes, but only if 4 (or more) of these statements applies to you:
- 2009 has not been my favorite year.
- The weather is bothering me even though I can’t seem to change it.
- I want to punch a mime in the ear.
- The news sucks. I don’t even watch it, and don’t care what I’m missing.
- I hope I witness someone falling down today.
- Cars appear to be following me too closely lately.
- I’m already tired of Christmas songs.
- I wish I had a time machine to go forwards or backwards. Either one.
- Damn where’d that 10 pounds come from?
- I’m counting down to the winter solstice.
So now you’re in the club, you’re lazy, or you’re full of crap.
I should caution you- if you’re not in the club, we may choose you as our common enemy. You see, the NAFGYGBC’s mission number one is that we shall take out our frustration on someone else… not ourselves.
It doesn’t matter who it is. As long as we have a common enemy to forge a strong, albeit superficial, bond. We won’t hurt the enemy physically. Just public mockery. We’re not evil, we’ve just lost our groove is all. And we’ll find it.