At last I’ve reached the pinnacle of my dreams. You see, you can find my by searching “Fart” on Google. I’m the second result… Farting in Public.
This is wonderful, and my family is no doubt beaming with pride.
What makes this extra special is that it used to be a nightmare to get my family and friends to find me online.
These are actual conversations:
- Do I type in Nalts into my browser? No- you need a web address.
- How do I get to u toob? It’s actually YouTube… www.youtube.com
- I found youtube but I can’t find you. Right- there are 6500 videos tagged Nalts. I’m only 10 percent of those.
- What? Yeah- you need to go to youtube.com/nalts. You have no idea how to put a backslash, do you?
- Nope. I found one of your videos. Now what? Click the blue hyperlink that says Nalts and you’ll go to my channel page.
- What’s a hyperlink? Never mind- I created a special URL- go to www.kevinnalty.com.
- I thought you said you were Nalts? Yeah- but I thought you’d probably forget kevinnalts.com.
- Oh- KevinNalts.com takes me to YouTube, and that’s your most recent videos? Yes!
- Nope- still doesn’t work. I just see photos. Yeah- those are called thumbnails. You need to click them to activate the video.
- Who’s click? Forget it.
- Wait- I saw a video. I don’t approve of you embarrassing your kids. Well it’s putting food on their table.