News roundup. I just savd you visiting 10 websites.
- AdAge today reports that “Internet Superstar” (by Revision3) is R.I.P. A moment of silence please for Internet’s Martin Sargent and friends. The show’s recent McCain spoof has a slow build, but some comic moments as McCain discovers a phone without a cord..
- Microsoft is asking consumers to create ads because it realizes that its own marketing is so bad a freak with a webcam could top it.
- Celebrities are still using video to get us to vote. Sigh.
- Daisy Whitney reports that Strike.tv is live. Worth a visit, but I got so sleepy with the snail-paced Global Warming show I left.
- Whitney picks her favorite stand-up acts at RoofTopComedy.com.
- Hard-working Americans prefer Dunkin Donuts. So you Starbucks drinkers are a bunch of slackers.