The session explores what makes a video viral and how marketers and amateurs can promote their video using online video sites and blogs. Proven industry experts reveal what works and what doesn’t — often counterintuitive advice that has helped them garner millions of viewers for one-hit wonders and serialized content. Come see firsthand examples from some of the best viral videos creators on the web and learn how they have created an online audience.
- Moderator: Kevin Nalts, Product Director, Industry blogger, WillVideoForFood.com
- Paul Kontonis, CEO, Co-Founder, For Your Imagination
- J. Crowley, Founder, Black20
- Ben Relles, Founder and CEO, BarelyPolitical.com (Obama Girl Creator)
- Kip “Kipkay” Kedersha, Viral Video Producer, Metacafe Top Producer
Wish me luck. If you come, ask me a ridiculous question. And I’ll report back some highlights.