Online-video has its share of online-video pranks, but this one is quite memorable. Last evening I discovered that YouTube’s Gay Godfather, Zipster08, announced a party at my place Saturday night.
Naturally I hadn’t heard about this until seeing the video. But it did prompt the following conversation last night between me and my wife (which I regret not videotaping secretly):
- Kevin: Do we have plans Saturday night?
- Jo: What?
- Kevin: Saturday night. Are we doing anything?
- Jo: (Stop fighting, Grant and Charlie!) Why?
- Kevin: Zipster made a video about a party at our house. So I was thinking…
- Jo: (One of those “conversation is over” stares).