I’m coming out of the closet as an 8.5 fan of NBC’s “The Office.” This new video (titled ‘The Office’ Obsessed Fan”) is directed toward the creators and actors of “The Office.” It’s rated 5th highest “video of the day” on YouTube and the second most discussed. So hopefully the staff finds it.
I have a parasocial relationship with you, and can’t wait to meet you at The Office Convention on October 27 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. My wife (wifeofnalts) was born and raised near Scranton, and I plan on stalking the cast for a collaboration video. If you readers and viewers would like to join me, please do. But don’t stalk me, because I’ll be busy stalking the cast.
Some important links for other fans of “The Office”:
- The official “The Office” store at NBC
- Office Tally blog with audio files (be sure to get permission before using from theme song creator Jay Ferguson and The Scrantones.
- Dunderdall: An Office Fan Site
- Dwight’s Blog: Schrute Space
- Life in the Office: Blog and fan site
- NBC Blog on “The Office”
- FanPop fan site of “The Office”
- Kate Flannery blog (the official “Office” drunk)
- Pam (Jenna Fischer) MySpace page
- Is Your “The Office” fan site not listed? Please post in comments. I’ll moderate since URLs get automatically moderated.
Just to document that my obsession with The Office is not new. Some previous WillVideoForFood blog posts:
- My video with Grant watching “Mr. Poop” (May 2006)
- My failed pursuit to get permission from NBC for using above clip
- My quest for the Dwight Bobblehead (August 2006)
- My Writers: a series of my videos that blatantly rip off “The Office”
- The Office video contest
- The Office viral video campaign
- The Office viral video campaign- winners