A YouTube clip from a film in England of President Bush Getting Assasinated. Not real of course. Oh- let’s see if mispelling asasination or assassination helps drive views to this.
Let’s hold our opinions about whether Bush should/shouldn’t be assasinated, and instead deconstruct the video:
- Looks like film. Raw edgy video would have been better.
- We don’t see enough of the digital GW
- The cut to the security cameras takes away the “real time” effect
- The television announcer should have appeared at the beginning to establish credibility
- Nice work on the casting- the fat guy in the limo reminds us of the Reagan assasination attempt
- Good camera jolts and screams to give us the feeling of chaos
Hot debate as to whether this is appropriate or not. We’ve seen real presidents appear in footage on other movies. Have they gone too far? Talk amongst yourselves.