Did you ever play the game in college where you tried to imagine the perfect woman, and you’d combine parts from various people you knew? Kinda like building the Frankenstein of women? Jennifer’s nose, Cathy’s eyes, Christy’s… um… personality, etc.?
That’s what we’re going to play now. I’ll start. I’m going to create the perfect online video site, and you tell me what I’ve missed or called wrong.
- The popularity, speed and community of YouTube
- The commerce functionality of Google Video
- The ability to search multiple sites of Yahoo Video
- The ad-sharing model of Revver
- The simplicity of Metacafe
- The advanced sharing functionality of Blip.tv
- The search power of Blinkx
- The hysterical content from eBaums and Break
What am I missing?